Had an Accident
What to do if you are involved in an accident
1. Stay calm. Ensure everyone is safe and don't admit fault.
2. Make a note of the other driver's details. Name, Vehicle Registration, Insurance Company. Policy number (if possible).
3. Get the names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses or people involved.
4. Call the police if anyone is hurt or if the other driver leaves the scene without giving details.
5. Call Gordons Accident Repair Centre on 01204 521809
Arranging your repairs
Contact Gordons Accident Repair Centre and we will manage the entire process for you.
- Collect your vehicle from the scene of an accident, if necessary, with our 24-hour vehicle recovery service.
- Schedule an appointment for your vehicle to be assessed and produce a complete repair estimate
- Liaise with your insurer to gain authorisation to commence repairs
- Repair your vehicle in line with Ford's recommended repair techniques, using genuine Ford parts.