Ford Accident Management
Your Ford. Your Choice
It's your legal right to choose where you have your vehicle repaired.
By phoning Ford Accident Management first, you can be assured that you will have your vehicle repaired at the best possible place, a Ford Accident Repair Centre - just like Gordons.
No-one knows your vehicle like we do. That's why a Ford Accident Repair Centre - like Gordons - is the best place for your Ford to be repaired.
One call does it all!
- Liase with your insurance company to process the claim and have repairs approved
- Recover your vehicle, where it cannot be driven, free of charge
- Provide you with a courtesy car - even if it's not included in your insurance policy whether or not you were at fault
- Only genuine Ford parts will be fitted
- The repair will be carried out by Ford trained technicians with expert knowledge
- We have specialist tools and diagnostic equipment
- All repairs carried out to Ford's stringent standards
- The repair will return your vehicle to new car condition and maintain your Ford panel warranty
In the event of an accident, phone us first on - 0800 587 3673
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to contact my insurance company?
No. Once you've called us, you don't have to do anything else. We'll contact your insurance company and organise for your Ford to be repaired at a Ford bodyshop - just like Gordons
Do I have to pay for this service?
No. This service is free to all Ford customers. There are no hidden charges or extra costs - we are simply managing the vehicle repair and insurance claim on your behalf
Will I be given a courtesy car?
Yes. Even if your insurance policy doesn't provide one, we will arrange this for you even if the accident was your fault
What will I need to tell you when I call?
By phoning us first there is no need to fill out a claims form. We will take a statement from you over the phone. If you are missing some details, we will follow up at a convenient time for you
Will phoning Ford Accident Management rather than my insurance company affect my premium?
No. Your premium should not be affected by choosing a Ford Accident Repair Centre - like Gordons
I own a used Ford, can I still use this service?
Yes, this service is available to drivers of all Ford vehicles of whatever age
Is this service suitable for all accidents, big or small?